Date: 1/6/20 11:42 am
From: Tim Houghton <timhoughton...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Sedge Wrens at Chesapeake Beach Railroad Trail, 1/6/20
Our first trip to this location, Brad Phoebus and I enjoyed finding a few nice birds, especially two Sedge Wrens. (At the "T" go left--about 500 feet from beginning of cement, on the LEFT, a little short of the tall bat box.) One was very close to the path and gave us great views. Both calling. Some other nice birds: Long-Tailed Duck, Goldeneye, VA Rail, Common Yellowthroat.

Tim Houghton
(Glen Arm)