Date: 1/5/20 4:41 pm
From: Sandra Keller <000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Mizpah CBC - my thoughts
Windy! No getting away from that! Brian J. and I enjoyed exploring an
underbirded area in the circle. We both intend to hit some of these again
this year. Fairly quiet. Did have a Phoebe and Chippies. Not rare this
winter so far! One RH Woodpecker. Low for this area. Near Atlantic
County Park. The wind? Which was strong! Bad acorn year here?
I think a combination of both.

Misses - well, I am not sure what is usual on the CBC here. No
accipitors, no Fox Sparrows, no flyover gulls! Although for all I know,
this is the norm.

The Phoebe was early on. In a somewhat out of the wind spot.

Back to exploring river spots Monday and Tues. I want a January bird!

Good birding all. Well, no worries about the game times next weekend.
The Eagles are done.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>