Date: 1/5/20 2:39 pm
From: Brooke Miller via Groups.Io <idbirds=<me.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Possible Clay-colored Sparrow ?? at TJ Martin Park
I birded TJ Martin Park this morning, finding at least 7 CHIPPING SPARROWS. I am going through my photos and found one bird that I’m wondering if it is a Clay-colored Sparrow. It’s got the dark mustache, buffy supercillium, and pale lores. Unfortunately, the photos show the bird in the shade, and partially obscured by grass. I’m attaching the photos to this email and asking for help in determining this bird’s ID.

Thanks,
Brooke Miller
San Jose

View/Reply Online (#20949): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20949