Date: 1/5/20 1:41 pm
From: RoserComeau <rosercomeau...>
Subject: [slocobirding] Common Goldeneye Morro Bay
Penny Principe and I birded the Morro Bay State Park Marina/Boardwalk this morning. While scoping the bay from the west end of the boardwalk, Penny found a male Common Goldeneye. We had nice views through the scope, but he was too distant for a photo. The continuing three Yellow-crowned Night-Herons were perched on the sterns of boats in the marina.  Thank you, Maggie Smith, for pointing them out.  A bald eagle flew directly overhead. Ebird List:https://ebird.org/checklist/S63060817
Carol ComeauLos Osos, CA