Date: 1/5/20 1:41 pm
From: <morganpkain...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Greater White Fronted Geese
Went for a bike ride from noon to 1:30 (without my phone so couldn't post earlier), leaving from EPA and heading around the Baylands. On the way to the Baylands down O'Conner there were 3 Greater White Fronted Geese hanging out with about a dozen Canada Geese in the football field between the Boys and Girls club and The Primary School on O'Conner in EPA. They were not there as of 1:30, so this posting is mostly a heads up to keep an eye out in the area.

View/Reply Online (#20948): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20948
-=-=-
-=-=-
Group Owner: southbaybirds+<owner...>