Date: 1/5/20 8:34 am
From: Tony Eason via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fairfield Turkey vultures flying in formation
A first time for me -yesterday at 4:30 in Greenfield Hill a flock of about 10 turkey vultures (I assume not black vultures, not positive) flew overhead in tight,  semi "v" formation.  They were alternating between flapping and gliding (not soaring at all) and were keeping to a very straight  course.  I assume they were headed to roost.  Never seen them grouping/straight course like this before.