Date: 1/5/20 5:46 am
From: Charles Gangas <0000051a71a2f355-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] birding in panama?
Glenn,

I have birded (photographed) in Panama numerous times as my career took me to Panama City frequently. I have a contact for a guide in-country who is exceptional, as he helped me get into position to photograph numerous (and rare) species.

If you PM my address below I can offer my recommendations privately.

Best,

Chuck Gangas
<dashlast...>

Follow my photography on:
Instagram.com/charlesgangas.photography

> On Jan 5, 2020, at 08:28, Glenn Etter <glennetterjr...> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐Sorry to bother here, but we have finally saved up, and my son (9 years
> old) and I are going to Panama this February for a mostly birding trip.
>
> Has anyone here been birding in Panama? Any advice on places to go, local
> guides, or places to stay (airbnb or ecolodges) would be much appreciated.
> Our tentative plan is to spend half our time in Bocas del Toro, half
> elsewhere.
>
> As some of you know, Finn is very into birds :) So, thanks for any help!
> Glenn (and Finn)
>
> p.s. on the Vermont side, we're having much fewer birds at our feeder this
> year, and I still haven't seen any snow buntings. Not sure why... Finn saw
> a small flock of snow buntings at Shelburne Farms last month.

Join us on Facebook!