Date: 1/5/20 5:28 am
From: Glenn Etter <glennetterjr...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] birding in panama?
Sorry to bother here, but we have finally saved up, and my son (9 years
old) and I are going to Panama this February for a mostly birding trip.

Has anyone here been birding in Panama? Any advice on places to go, local
guides, or places to stay (airbnb or ecolodges) would be much appreciated.
Our tentative plan is to spend half our time in Bocas del Toro, half
elsewhere.

As some of you know, Finn is very into birds :) So, thanks for any help!
Glenn (and Finn)

p.s. on the Vermont side, we're having much fewer birds at our feeder this
year, and I still haven't seen any snow buntings. Not sure why... Finn saw
a small flock of snow buntings at Shelburne Farms last month.

Join us on Facebook!