Date: 1/4/20 3:45 pm
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Birder’s Guide to MD & DC - Website Relaunch
Thank you, Mike. I want to give you a shout-out too. You were instrumental in taking on the huge task of organizing all the submitted site descriptions and managing the process of deciding which places to include. And Joan Cwi did a fabulous job of spearheading the development of the original website, with JB Churchill as web developer. So many others have contributed to this project. It’s been a long haul. No one person could have done it.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
https://patuxentbirdclub.org/