Date: 1/4/20 11:41 am
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Finding Wood Ducks in Balto County
Try South Tract at Patuxent Research Refuge. This is in northern Prince George’s County and is an easy trip down I-295 from Baltimore County. They are usually on Cash Lake or one of the small ponds near Cash Lake. See https://birdersguidemddc.org/site/patuxent-research-refuge-south-tract-national-wildlife-visitor-center/ for trail map and directions.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
https://patuxentbirdclub.org/