Date: 1/4/20 8:04 am
From: birderbob <birderbob...>
Subject: [cobirds] Where can i find the Rare Bird Alert Form?
Hello All,

I’ve been instructed to fill out a Rare Bird Alert Form to report hearing a
No. Saw Whet Owl at Washington Park (Denver County) during Urban CBC count
on Jan 1st.

I haven’t had need, or opportunity to fill out one of these forms since
2009, so it’s been a while. . .

I haven’t been able to find a workable link or quick-link on the CFO home
page. Also, if available, I need an interactive electronic format since I
no longer use a printer (and Hugh Kingery has requested a copy with our
counting paperwork.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and help.

Happy 2020

Bob