Date: 1/3/20 2:32 pm
From: Bob Reiling <rreiling2...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Continuing Yellow-bellied Sapsucker
All,
Shortly after 9:45 this morning (1/3/2020) I had good views of the male YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER in the Valley Oak as described in Janna Pauser's post. Shortly after the sighting the bird flew to the next tree to the South and shortly thereafter directly across the creek to the East and out of sight (so it may require that one wait until it completes it's rounds and returns to its tree. Be aware that the Chain Link fence she mentions in her post is on the left side the trail as you walk North (downstream).
Take care,
Bob Reiling

View/Reply Online (#20936): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20936
-=-=-