Date: 1/2/20 11:16 pm
From: William Pelletier via Groups.Io <wrpelletier=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] eBird species by year
Folks,
Each year I like to make a chart that shows how many species it takes to be #1 (or #100) on eBird for Santa Clara county. This year it took 127 birds to make the list at #100, which is a huge step up from last year. You can see that the popularity of eBird is increasing and the number of species that it takes to be at any given spot on the list is increasing consistently year over year.

 The numbers show an increasing number of species at every level.
Keep up the great work and make it your new year's challenge to submit more lists!
Happy new year,Bill P

View/Reply Online (#20930): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20930
-=-=-
-=-=-