Date: 1/2/20 4:37 pm
From: Sibylle Kinley via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Snow Goose at Longshore has a bad limp
I went by Longshore this afternoon and saw the Snow Goose on the golf course near the Pearl - it was limping heavily. The flock of Canadas and it were flushed by a dog and it could fly just fine but when they all landed again it sort of hit with a thud - I don’t know if this is a serious enough injury to check out but thought I should report it here in case someone can check it out and make the determination.

Sibylle Kinley
Greenwich, CT

Sent from my iPhone