Date: 1/2/20 4:26 pm
From: John Picard via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Guilford - Long Island Sound CBC?
Hi Adrian,
  Yes, the Christmas Bird Count for the Guilford area is scheduled for 1/4/20, all are welcome to participate.
You can find information regarding CBC here: Menunkatuck.org
  Thanks, John Picard

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Thursday, January 2, 2020, Adrian Burke via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

Hi all,

Looking at the map of Christmas Bird Count circles on Audubon's website, I
see one called the Guilford-Long Island Sound CBC. Thought I saw that it
was scheduled for January 4, though I'm not seeing a date posted now.
Anyone know if this count is happening, and if so how to get involved?

Thanks,

Adrian Burke
New York City