Date: 1/2/20 10:49 am
From: Sandra Keller <000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] monthly birding
Is starting off slow for me. This isn't easy this time of year!
Missed Nashville and Parula in Cape May yesterday. Don't get me
wrong, it was a great day down there! Loads of birds! Had nice
looks of the Western Kingbird, Orange-crowned Warblers around, etc.
I will get back down there my next full free day. Which might not
be until Wed.

Hit a couple Gloucester county spots this mid day. Slow. Was bush wacking
a lot. Still slow.... Morning is always busy, but I was tied up.

My last CBC sunday! I love to explore! I just hope that wind forecast
changes.

Good birding all!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini