Date: 1/2/20 8:56 am
From: 'Ted on Little Round Bay' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Help w/ Swan ID on Severn River Near Sherwood Forest
See attached. This is as close as I dared go in my boat. This is the 1st
I've seen these here in my 9 years on the water.
Our part of the Severn is just recovering from a major red algae bloom all
over the river. This was a bumper year for submerged aquatic vegetation on
the Severn.

There was a flock about 50 buffleheads nearby and a huge flock of canada
geese on the water nearby as well.