Date: 1/2/20 5:02 am
From: 'Jim Nelson' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: eBird and MD BBA3
One more thing.  At the bottom of the eBird homepage is a link to a page about "Regional portals and collaborators"  The Virginia Breeding Bird Atlas portal is on that list (MD does not appear yet, I suspect because the portals page hasn't been updated).  At the top of that webpage it says -- "eBird is available throughout the world. In addition to the core eBird site we have several regional portals, which are managed by local partners and provide local information and birding expertise. When visiting a region or planning a visit to that region, we encourage you to check these sites. These applications are fully integrated so when you enter records into eBird, they immediately show up in each portal (and vice versa)."
To test this, when I clicked on the VA eBird Atlas link there, I got a screen that shows my stats through that portal -- 6 checklists, 4 species confirmed as breeding (based on codes I used in eBird), etc.  When I clicked on "My eBird" in that portal I see my total stats, and when I click on "Manage My Checklists" I get only the 6 checklists I submitted through that portal.

Then going back to my regular eBird portal (the one we all use), those 6 checklists are in my list under "Manage My Checklists" with all the other checklists I have submitted.
Jim Nelson