Date: 1/2/20 4:46 am
From: 'Jim Nelson' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: eBird and MD BBA3
Gail,
My understanding is that all the eBird submissions, regardless of portal used, are reflected in your personal "My eBird" data because you log in using the same username and password for each portal.  For example, during the Great Backyard Bird Count in February, there is a special portal used and everything I entered there was in my "My eBird".  Also, I did a couple of checklists through the VA eBird Atlas portal when I was birding in Virginia during breeding season, and they were part of my total in My eBird.
Jim Nelson