Date: 1/2/20 3:46 am
From: Bryan H <bghenson23...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: eBird and MD BBA3
The guidance in VA (which may well differ from the MD guidance) was to only
submit checklists using the BBA Portal if they contained breeding
codes/data. My understanding for the rationale was that otherwise when
doing quality checks on checklists, they would have to wade through a lot
of checklists that had no breeding data to realize that one or two
checklists (for GHOW for example) were missing breeding codes.

I have not looked through the MD/DC BBA documentation to see what the
correct guidance is, but the documentation can be found here:
https://ebird.org/atlasmddc/about

Hope that helps,
Bryan Henson
Sterling, VA