Date: 1/1/20 4:40 pm
From: Steven Tucker via Groups.Io <talkingtrees80=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Skyline Red Crossbills
This morning we took a family walk on the Skyline Trail at the top of Sanborn County Park, starting at the Sunnyvale Mountain Trailhead. Despite surprisingly windy conditions I heard Red Crossbills well from a couple of different spots along the trail about a mile west of the trailhead. The birds themselves were mostly on the south/Santa Cruz County side of Skyline Drive (which closely parallels the Skyline Trail in many areas), but did come over to the Santa Clara side at least once.
Steve TuckerSan Jose

View/Reply Online (#20922): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20922
-=-=-
-=-=-