Date: 1/1/20 4:14 pm
From: Brooke Miller via Groups.Io <idbirds=<me.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Yellow-headed Blackbird
On this first day of January 2020 I walked the Bay Trail from the Sunnyvale WPCP parking lot to the East end of Salt Pond A4, and back. I found a single female adult YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD in the reeds along the water channel between the Bay Trail and the Twin Creeks baseball complex. In the same area I heard 2 SORA (but didn’t see them), and a single VIRGINIA RAIL that I was able to get a photo of.

Happy New Year’s Birding 2020!
Brooke Miller
San Jose

View/Reply Online (#20920): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20920