Date: 1/1/20 1:19 pm
From: Hugh David Fleischmann <huey122663...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Hagerstown Egyptian Goose
The place is full of mutts. I was just there and there was every variety and mixture of Graylags, Muscovies, Domestic Mallards, Odd Canada Geese and Mute Swans. It looks like they had a 60”s style huge orgy and the results were a lot of mutts. The Egyptian Goose was probably one of the purer species there, lol.

Awesome Birding in 2019!

H. David Fleischmann
410-598-9292
<David...>