Date: 1/1/20 1:12 pm
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Hagerstown Egyptian Goose
I've heard from several people that the Hagerstown City Park is functionally a zoo. Any exotic waterfowl there are not countable. So, the Egyptian Goose will be invalidated as an exotic. Sorry. If one pops up elsewhere, it will be taken into consideration!
Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland

On Tuesday, December 31, 2019 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <jtylerbell...> wrote:
Please don't eBird the Mute Swans at the Hagerstown City Park. They are pinioned "pets" and are not wild in any way. We're seeing a lot of these due to the presence of the Egyptian Goose there.
Thanks!
Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland