Date: 1/1/20 7:57 am
From: Wendy Perrone <wendy...>
Subject: Re: FOY birds
FOY birds here are juncos, morning doves and a Downy woodpecker.Happy new year everyone!-Wendy Perrone, Executive Director, Three Rivers Avian Center, Brooks (Hinton) WV. www.tracwv.org.   Sent from my smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Sharyn Ogden <aussiebwat...> Date: 1/1/20 10:06 AM (GMT-05:00) To: <WV-BIRD...> Subject: FOY birds My FOY birds have been, in order, purple finches, mourning doves, a pair ofdowny woodpeckers, a white crowned sparrow and a Red bellied woodpecker. These all at my feeders outside my window.  Great start to a new year.

Join us on Facebook!