Date: 1/1/20 7:33 am
From: Jonathan Schwartz via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Change of habitat, change of hawks in Burlington
For many years, there were red-tailed hawks over my house in the center of
Burlington. Then about 15 years ago there was a lot of tree cutting. The
red-tails disappeared for the most part, and red-shouldered hawks were
regularly nesting in the area.

Now the forest has changed again. There is a pair of red-tails checking
nesting sites near me, and the red-shouldered hawks are scarce.

Jonathan Schwartz

"The Internet: Spreading Ignorance, Fear, and Outrage at the speed of
light."

I'm posting my nature photos at http://blog.jschwartz.com
and on Instagram (schwartz.jonathan
<https://www.instagram.com/schwartz.jonathan/>)