Date: 12/31/19 12:06 pm
From: Les R Becker <lesrbecker2...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Red-throated loon still at Piney Run
I checked the Carroll County Piney Run Park eBird Hotspot site and found
the Red-throated Loon as well as the OP's name attached to the report. As I
don't believe in coincidences, I'm certain that this is the same report and
location.

Best,

Les

--
*--*
*Les R. Becker, Ph.D., MS.MEdL, NRP, CHSE*

*Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine on the*
*Biomedical Educator Track*
*Georgetown University **School** of **Medicine*

*Associate Editor*
*Medical Education Online*
www.med-ed-online.org

Learning Research and Design
MedStar Health, Simulation Training and Education Lab (SiTEL)
3007 Tilden Street NW | Suite 3M | Washington DC | 20008
Office: 202-888-9213 | Cell: 301-520-5642
<les.becker...>
<lrb64...> <lrb64...>