Date: 12/31/19 4:14 am
From: 'Chris Petrizzo' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Northern Shrike, Boulder County
Paula, my backyard in Broomfield is part of the anecdotal evidence to which
Peter refers. We've had a Northern Shrike hunting around the Lac Amora Open
Space for the last few weeks, and I got some really cool photos of it with
a male House Finch in its bill. I posted one of the pictures on my
Instagram feed for Broomfield Widlife:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6vEZczjfeA/

I also have photos of that same shrike chasing a Blue Jay, and eating a
cricket!

Chris Petrizzo
Broomfield