Date: 12/30/19 5:00 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Yong Reply - Re: [JERSEYBI] NJ Birds
What a fantastic list and great effort, Harvey !!!

Perhaps, one of these days at a Cape May watering hole, will you do a power
point presentation of your own rare bird photos *in live action and
discussion amongst the NJ birders *in terms of bird ID, such as very-very
potential * if not should be confirmed ID* for stints and little egrets you
have found over the years ? I have seen several of those photos of yours.
Perhaps, many JBird members may be interested as I am.

Five stars to Bob Dodelson for Top 100 NJ eBird, once again !! Already
looking forward to following your list in 2020.

3.5 stars to Jason Denesevich for busting my arse for not taking part on
eBird. I simply hate counting birds and looking for birds just for sake of
ebird listing, but I am working on it thanks to JD.

Finally, here is YK's end of the year bird ID quiz for bragging rights. Name
that bird which is mentioned in the *Yes* song Roundabout. First NJ birder
to respond, I will purchase a 2020 Brig pass for the winner.

Happy New Year !!

Yong Kong
Camden County