Date: 12/30/19 10:11 am
From: Janet Millenson <janet...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Seeking David Clark
I'm trying to get in touch with David Clark regarding a sighting on his
Saturday, December 28 eBird checklist for Black Hill Regional Park. It
may contribute a Count Week bird to the Sugarloaf Mountain Christmas
Bird Count list.

If you have any contact information for him, please let me know. Thanks!

Janet Millenson (Sugarloaf CBC compiler)
<janet...>