Date: 12/29/19 6:03 pm
From: MONA CAVALLERO via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Sightings from Twin Lakes in Salisbury Saturday 12/28
Posting these sightings on behalf of Paul Carrier:

Twin Lakes in Salisbury, CT. - Saturday - 12/28
One lake was frozen almost 100%, but the other was open a bit

55 Ring neck Ducks - 50% were Immatures
2 Canvasbacks
15 Scaup Ducks Sp - ? Had no scope with me and they were far out -
21+ Hooded Mergansers
10 Goldeneyes
8 Common Mergansers

Also on Canaan Mt Rd near top, I spotted a distant flock of 6 birds fly away that were
the size and shape of possible Grosbeaks - but could not confirm.
I will try to return and check them out - If confirmed, I will report them.