Date: 12/29/19 4:40 pm
From: Howard Wu <howiewu1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] [FRI] Chesapeake Beach Clapper Rail, CBEC Sedge Wren
Hi, all --

I am thinking about making a run for these birds in the coming days.

I looked at the eBird reports -- there is a Clapper Rail, a Sedge Wren, and
maybe 2 Soras at the Chesapeake Railroad Trail in Chesapeake Bay, and 1 or
2 Sedge Wrens at the Chesapeake Bay Environment Center. I have the general
information.

My request is: if you have any specific tips on how/where/when to find
these birds, I'd greatly appreciate it! Location obvious is critical, best
time of the day is important too. And anything else you can think of.

Thanks,
Howard Wu
Herndon, VA