Date: 12/29/19 12:53 pm
From: Vivek Tiwari <spiderhunters...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Hellyer Park, Calero-Morgan Hill CBC
Yesterday 12/28/19, Vayub and I covered the Hellyer Country Park area for
the Calero-Morgan Hill CBC.
The write-up species were GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GOOSE among the over 120
Canada Geese and 5 VIOLET-GREEN SWALLOWS at Cottonwood Lake.
Other highlights included 2 MERLIN. Unlike past years, there was no
Cackling Goose on the lake and the pepper trees in the park did not yield
any unusual Sapsuckers, only two RED-BREASTED SAPSUCKERs.
Great Oaks Park and Danna Rock Park were very quiet.
Overall 58 species and Vayun got some surprisingly good photographic
opportunities during the count.

Vivek Tiwari
Sunnyvale, CA

View/Reply Online (#20904): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20904