Date: 12/29/19 8:56 am
From: Hugh McDevitt <hdmcdevitt...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Calero-Morgan Hill CBC: IBM Almaden Research Center
Deb and I covered the IBM Almaden Research Center for the Calero-Morgan Hill CBC yesterday. We had a total of 48 species, which is right where we have been for the past several years. Highlights included two new birds for us on this portion of the count--Lincoln's Sparrow and Townsend's Warbler. We also had a flock of 24 Horned Larks, 3 Rock Wrens, a single Red-breasted Sapsucker, and a beautiful Northern Harrier late in the day. We didn't have the normal variety of sparrows, missing Savannah, Rufous-crowned, and Lark. It was a beautiful, though somewhat cool and breezy day. Alas, no Greater Roadrunner.

Hugh McDevitt

View/Reply Online (#20901): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20901
-=-=-
-=-=-