Date: 12/29/19 8:11 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Stratford Barnacle Goose - no
12/29. Stratford. At 9:50 Linda and I found a flock of over 400 Canada Geese on the Bunnell High School ballfield. The Barnacle Goose and its 5 hybrid offspring were not among them, but there was an immature SNOW GOOSE and the odd Canada Goose hybrid with orange legs (Canada X Swan Goose?).
We also checked other area school fields and Mill River Country Club, but found no other goose flicks.

Frank & Linda Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone