Date: 12/29/19 7:34 am
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Tripod
Kerry, IMHO, B&H <https://www.bhphotovideo.com/> is one of the best places
around to purchase all kinds of optics gear including spotting scopes,
tripods, and tripod heads. They also are always available to offer helpful
advice. You also might want to check out their 'Explora' articles like this
one on birding with spotting scopes
<https://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/photography/tips-and-solutions/guide-birding-spotting-scopes>.
Good luck!
Dave Gibson