Date: 12/28/19 10:54 am
From: Jim Felley <jdfelley...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Rusty blackbirds at Patuxent NWS Visitor Center
I haven't heard much about Rusty blackbirds this fall, so I was happy to
find a small group (5-6) on the far side of the lake from the Visitors
Center (this is the South Tract of the Patuxent refuge).

Otherwise there were Canada geese, mallards, Ring-necked ducks, Red-winged
blackbirds, and lots of sparrows (in order of numbers, White-throated,
Song, Dark-eyed juncos, Field and Swamp)

Jim

Jim Felley
Gaithersburg, MD