Date: 12/27/19 3:21 pm
From: 'Hugh Kingery' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Denver Urban CBC (Jan. 1, 2020). Denver, Adams, Arap, JeffCo
    We welcome you to join us on the Denver Urban Christmas Bird count on New Year's Day. The Denver Audubon website lists the sections and estimates how much walking/driving each may entail.
    And, afterwards, we have a compilation pot luck atWashingtonPark United Church of Christ400 S. WilliamsSt.;  Parking lot to the north andaccessible entrance off the alley.            Chili dinner guaranteed, you bringthe rest. Compilation, tell stories. 5:00 p.m. or thereafter. We wind up by seven p.m. The food is great, andthe mixture of birders makes it fun. And we find out how the count went. The countdown follows the one Joey Kellner does for the Denver count -- from most frequently seen to the outliers (but without Joey's inimitable slide show).
Hugh