Date: 12/27/19 12:48 pm
From: Nash, Matthew (DCR) <matthew.nash...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] DCR’s Belle Isle Marsh Reservation, Birding Program listing January 2020
North Region Coastal District
Department of Conservation and Recreation
Contact: Matthew Nash
One Eliot Circle
Revere, MA 02151
781-656-1485
<Matthew.Nash...>

January 2020
The Department of Conservation and Recreation manages over 150 state parks and oversees more than 450,000 acres throughout Massachusetts. These protected lands include mountains, freshwater beaches, saltwater beaches, and much more. The DCR works to ensure the accessibility and quality of our natural resources, recreational facilities, and great historic landscapes for the health and happiness of people across Massachusetts.

Please visit mass.gov/dcr/calendar for a complete listing of programs. All programs are open to the public and are free of charge.

Belle Isle Marsh Reservation
1399 Bennington Street, East Boston, MA

MBTA: Blueline to Beachmont Station.
Free parking available in the paved lot.

An Oasis for Birds
Saturday, January 4-CANCELLED
Saturday, January 18 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. Happening on Schedule
Join DCR Naturalists on a bird walk through a restored wildlife sanctuary. We will look for Snowy Owls and other raptors, native sparrows, finches and waterfowl. Bring binoculars if you have them. Suitable for adults and children ages 10 and older accompanied by an adult.
Meets every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, (Except National Holidays) Every month of the year.

Matthew Nash
Visitor Services Supervisor
North Region Coastal District
Department of Conservation and Recreation
One Eliot Circle
Revere, MA 02151
781-656-1485
<Matthew.Nash...>