Date: 12/27/19 10:55 am
From: fwitebsky via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Golden-crowned Sparrow - Head Injury
I think the Golden-crowned Sparrow at the Chester River Field Research Center may have had a head injury in the past.  Some photos and details are in the eBird checklist I posted from the 25th.  If you're interested, I think you can get to that checklist by pasting this link into your browser:
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S62631954