Date: 12/26/19 9:02 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Barnacle Goose, Stratford
Stratford, Bunnell, 11:50 - Tom Murray about 1/2 hour earlier found flock of geese, with adult Barnacle and 5 hybrid offspring on ballfield west of tennis court. I arrived just in time to see them, but before I could get photos, a guy loosed his dog and flushed the whole flock - which went SW.

Frank Mantlik
Sent from my iPhone