Date: 12/25/19 11:39 am
From: Steven Tucker via Groups.Io <talkingtrees80=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Banded Evening Grosbeak
There is actually a rare and very good opportunity to find out precisely where one of these Los Altos grosbeaks came from - I just noticed in my pictures of one of the females that she is wearing a metal USFWS band on her right leg! I can only make out 2 or 3 digits but considering these birds aren't exactly wary perhaps someone can get better photos in the near future.
Steve TuckerSan Jose

View/Reply Online (#20889): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20889
-=-=-
-=-=-