Date: 12/25/19 9:54 am
From: LMarkoff <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender canyoneagle for DMARC)
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Tuesday morning bird census, Hagerman NWR 12-24-19
Please pardon me posting this here, but Jack's email address is redacted, so can't email him privately.

Jack, thank you for your posts, I read every one of them. And I still hope to get to Hagerman some day!

Best wishes to you, and to everyone on Texbirds!

Lori Markoff
Citrus Heights, CA (formerly Austin, TX)