Date: 12/23/19 1:48 pm
From: Eli Holton via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER
At approximately 4:16 PM, I was at a small park near my house when a small
drab Warbler appeared from the dense bushes. I had great looks, the head
was gray, with a gray belly slightly tinged with yellow. The brightest part
of the bird was the yellow undertail coverts. I also noticed that it had a
broken eye ring and a very faint eye line. I looked through multiple field
guides and the bird matches perfectly with several pictures of an immature
Orange-crowned Warbler.

Eli Holton
Hamden