Date: 12/23/19 1:39 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: [MDBirding] C&O count - current availability. ~One month out...
More info below. Detailed information for all aspects of the count are
available on request...

FYI, A few sections of interest to FR & Mont counties are
(milepost/milepost):

6/9 - may be near the Beltway/American Legion bridge

32/34
38/39

Further out:
94/95
96/97
100/105
112/156
179/182

In addition 29/31 may come free if a trip to Turkey comes through for the
current place holder. In this case a backup person would be useful.

Jim S