Date: 12/22/19 5:44 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [IBLE] Brant cont. at Veterans Mem Park
This afternoon Steve Dougill and I watched the Brant in the water near
the footbridge. It was accompanied by 100+ Canadas and some ducks.

In the neighborhood where my son lives, near Garfield School, about 15
Yellow-rumps were busy in a mixed flock of juncos, waxwings etc. I could
not find any other warbler species in the flock. They successfully
gleaned insects from spider webs and drank a bit at a wet down spout.
50+ degrees is apparently easy living for warblers!

Judy,