Date: 12/21/19 7:20 pm
From: Denise Hughes <deniseh449...>
Subject: [IBLE] Nampa CBC
The 66th Nampa Christmas Bird Count day is coming to an end. Approximately 40 people participated in the count. And what a windy day it was, 15-23 mph winds all day. The count day total is 98 species and 5 additional count week birds (count week ends 12/24). The best bird of the day was found at Canyon Hill Cemetery, a Nashville Warbler.

Misses
Ruddy duck
Lincoln Sparrow
Northern Saw-whet Owl
Common Loon
Ross’s Goose
Western Screech Owl
Say’s Phoebe
Northern Shrike
Yellow-headed Blackbird

If you are out in the count area on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday and see one of these birds please let Cheryl or I know.

Thanks so much to everyone who participated! Cheryl and I really appreciate your effort. (Especially on a cold and windy day like today). And another thank you to everyone who brought food for the chili/soup feed.

Denise Hughes
Caldwell, Idaho