Date: 12/21/19 5:51 pm
From: GLENN D'ENTREMONT <gdentremont1...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Re: Black-tailed Godwit-Parker River WNR, late July 2006
Thanks to everyone who responded including links with images attached. It is as I recall.

Red-faced I must have input either an incorrect year or month period as today all the reports are visible.

Lesson learned: if can't locate a record, wait until next day to look again. Exhaustion causes errors.

Sorry to have bothered you.

Glenn

Glenn d'Entremont: <gdentremont1...> Stoughton, MA

> On December 20, 2019 at 10:49 PM GLENN D'ENTREMONT <gdentremont1...> wrote:
>
> Entering my old lists into ebird and in July 2006 there was a Black-tailed Godwit which was still in alternate plumage, if I recall correctly, just south of the main pans.
>
> It appears ebird has no records input for this species in the Americas for that time period.
>
> Has anyone else entered their data from this time period? Any images?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Glenn
>
> Glenn d'Entremont: <gdentremont1...> Stoughton, MA

Join us on Facebook!