Date: 12/21/19 11:46 am
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Carrollton, MD winter crow roost
John, Great question. It's my understanding that Fish Crows may join
American Crows where ranges overlap but generally stay together, arrive and
leave together, and roost together. Incidentally, I seldom see mixed flocks
of crows during the day. You and others might be interested to know that
urban winter crow roosts are receiving more and more attention in the bird
world and from researchers. Best,
Dave Gibson
https://birdpartner.com/