Date: 12/20/19 8:17 pm
From: Douglas Kibbe <Dpkibbe...>
Subject: [cobirds] Rawhide CBC only a week away
Most potential participants know that the Rawhide Power Station CBC is going to be held on Saturday Dec 28.
As usual we will meet at the power station's reservoir overlook parking lot at 8AM to divide into groups.
Those wishing to enter the power station property must get their names to me ASAP so I can add them to the list of participants that I file with the power company each year.
I look forward to seeing you all on the 28th.
Doug Kibbe Compiler